Sunday, April 1, 2012

 Here's my first easter card for the year,
It has Little Bunny Tilda
 masked over the two eggs both from the Happy Easter collection.
Digi Sentiment stamp from Sentiments 4 You,
would have printed it purple but ran out of color ink in the printer grrrrrr.
Words done on my klic n kut.
  She has been colored with copic's-
Skin-E50, E51, E53, blush E93
rabbit suit-C0, C1, C3 and R20 tummy patch
Bow RV10, RV21, RV23 and blender 0
Hair E37
Straw Y21, Y35, E21
Eggs BV00, BV02, BV04 and YG03, YG11
Shadow shading W1, W3 and blender 0
Distress Ink- Dusty Concord.
Flowers from Wild Orchard, Leaves from Prima, Bling from Kaisercraft

Ok so having completed most of the elements for this card I then realised that since I was going to give this one to my parents I might need to incorporate some religous element as they are both quite devout catholic's. Now this caused me some concern because how was I meant to do this, I haven't really seen any cute religous images for easter (lets face it, I really dont think there is one) and I wasn't about to color someone on the cross, nothing nice about that is there!  
Then I came accross this sentiment circle digi stamp from Sentiments 4 You, which I thought would work nicely just giving it that touch of , YES mum I do remember what easter is really all about.
Because my printer ink ran out of color ink I had to print it out in black, I then went over it with purple glitter pen.

Entered into the following Challenges




5 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet! I love that gorgeous image! Thanks for playing along with Colour Create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card ,love the colours, Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Magnolia this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Wonderful colours, beautiful colouring and very pretty flower arrangement.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love the colors and all the die cuts used!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week and happy easter to you!

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous Easter card! Love your magnolia image! Thanks for joining in with Colour Create!

    ReplyDelete