Sunday, August 25, 2013

Getting just a little excited !

Well I've done it, I've put my name down for a mini album swap which Laura Denison from Following the Paper Trail is organizing. I've participated in a card swap before through Copic heaven which is a Facebook group but this is a mini album swap. In this swap each individual makes a basic 5x7 six page album and sends it off to the next participant to decorate a page which is then sent of to the next until all six pages have been decorated and then is sent back to the original maker of the album.
This is my album so far, the papers I've decided to go with are from Basicgrey Merrakech collection . We have been asked to supply a few papers to be included for the other participants to use and any embellishments if we wish, it is hoped that each person will add something to each album when decorating so each album will be totally individual.
Here is a link to Following The Paper Trail, Laura has some wonderful patterns and lots of tutorials on YouTube. 
Wish me Luck , and here's hoping no albums get lost in the mail!
Now to find a box big enough to fit this in 

No comments:

Post a Comment